Lockstep gratefully acknowledges the permission of Online Banking Review to reproduce my past columns here.
See also a few recent columns online:
- looking at the pitfalls of electronic verification of identity
- a call for a total revamp of PCI security
- a fresh look at how to properly tackle card-not-present fraud
- my report of the Cartes 2008 conference
- my critique of the obsession with security education at the expense of proper prevention
- trends in avatar theft and other cyber crimes targeting virtual worlds and online games
- some rather more philosophical musings about identity.