Stephen has extensive experience developing policy, in digital identity, enterprise security, authentication governance, and PKI.
Security policy assignments have included:
- New regulatory policy approaches to PKI in Project Gatekeeper
- PKI policy and procurement strategy for the South Australia Department of Health
- New certificate policy development for Medicare Australia including legal liability strategies
- Certificate Policy and Practice Statement for the original global PKI beTRUSTed
- Authentication subject matter expert helping NSW Health develop its Security Policy for Electronic Personal Health Information
- Security policy review for the NSW Department of Commerce Human Services Network
- ISO 17799-compliant security policies and procedures for Telstra eBusiness Services
- ISO 17799 readiness review for the NSW Department of Planning.