OBR "Security 140" Breakfast
18 Jun 09: Stephen is chairing Online Banking Review's "Security 140" July 23.
Online Banking Review's forthcoming "Security 140" breakfast seminar focuses on Web 2.0 issues.
Thursday July 23, 8:15AM
MGSM CBD Campus
51-57 Pitt Street
- Why fraudsters love Web 2.0, Paul Ducklin, Head of Technology, Asia Pacific, Sophos
- Helping your customers protect their online identity
- Developing a security policy and business case that incorporates Web 2.0 challenges, James Turner, Analyst, IBRS
- Balancing customer convenience and fluid service with improved security, Greg McAweeney, General Manager, RaboPlus Australia
- Closing remarks from the chair and networking