Lockstep at Security Summit
[1 Jul 06] Stephen will present at the Information Security Summit in Sydney, August 2nd.
Stephen's topic is:
A new manifesto for smart cards as national information infrastructure
- New cross sector vision for smart cards as critical building blocks in the security and privacy landscape
- Unique remedies to the scourges of phishing, web fraud and spam
- Crucial difference between two factor authentication and Mutual Authentication
- How to avoid the Australia Card effect
- Security and privacy are not a zero sum game
Lockstep clients and colleagues are offered the special registration price of $850 for this premier event. Other speakers include Malcolm Crompton (ex Federal Privacy Commissioner) and Graham Ingram (CEO, AusCERT).